Your comprehensive guide to folk events in Coventry and Warwickshire.
Following a particular act? Or just checking out one venue? Choose from the tags to refine your search of local events.
For regular music sessions, check our links page:
Are you a folk event organiser, host or performer? If you would like your events to be listed on the CVFolk Calendar, please email all information to email@example.com
tickets only available at club
Rowington Folk Club welcomes anyone who would like to sing, play, recite or listen!
The hosts, Pete Grassby and John Penn, start the proceedings off every month and the
format is then a couple of songs from the floor singers, followed by a couple of songs from
the guest. This continues until we run out of time!
Hosted by Pete Grassby
Free admission but there is a raffle to fund guest expenses.
- 8:00 p.m. The Raven, Brinklow, CV23 0LN.
- 8:30 p.m. Golden Lion, Easenhall, CV23 0JA.
- 9:00 p.m. The Old Lion, Harborough Magna, CV23 0HQ.
- 9:30 p.m. Denbigh Arms, Monks Kirby, CV23 0QX. – followed by music session
- 10:30 a.m. Pantolf Place, Newbold on Avon, CV21 1HR.
- 11:00 a.m. Newbold Road, Newbold on Avon, CV21 1EF.
- 11:35 a.m. St Botolph’s Church, Newbold on Avon, CV21 1HH.
- 12:15 p.m. Manor House Close, Newbold on Avon, CV21 1HB.
- 1.00 p.m. The Barley Mow, Main Street, Newbold on Avon, CV21 1HW followed by Music Session
- 10:15 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Ashow, CV8 2LE.
- 11:00 a.m. Stoneleigh Close, CV8 3DE.
- 11:30 a.m. ‘The Bank’, CV8 3DA.
- 12 noon Church Lane, CV8 3DN.
- 12:45 p.m. Walkers Orchard, CV8 3JG.
- 1:15 p.m. Stoneleigh Village Club, CV8 3DH.