CANCELLED IN RESPONSE TO CURRENT CONCERNS OF INCREASING COVID19 INFECTIONS
Stoneleigh village lies between Coventry and Leamington Spa on the B4109. The Stoneleigh Play was first published in 1926 by Mary Dormer Harris, a prominent local historian and former village resident. She collected the play from a man who played the part of the Doctor. Revived by the Coventry Mummers in 1975, this year marks the 46th year of its revival (although last year was a very small and socially distanced affair).